Concord, North Carolina

AUTOZONE store #4982 on HWY 601 concord NC ordered wrong parts 4 times wasted 6 days waiting on the wrong parts ! the only counter person (mat) that know what was going on in that store they moved to another location.

really don't know y AUTOZONE puts people in these stores that have no clue what their doing and seem to really not care if a you come back. a person would think as a new auto parts store they would want customers to return, but that do not seem to be the case here ! at least 3 other people on this day fri nov. 20 was there for returns !!!!

the wrong parts!!!! I have been working on cars all my life and never have I seen customer service like that auto parts store. i spent a lot of money in that store #4982 but i will take my business to another parts house even if i have to go out of my way to do so !

hopping other customers that has had the same experiences there (AUTOZONE) will do the same,or until they get that place (AUTOZONE) straight. i would like thank you for this time to vent my frustration with AUTOZONE #4982 on this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

AutoZone Cons: How you treat people, Lack of response.

• Custumer service Autozone Incompet

Comments

Wow, I had the same experience. Even worse, the woman at the counter ignored my concern that i was given the wrong part.

I was nothing but kind to these people and they treated me like ***. they gave me the wrong part 4 times, on top of that accused me of not returning a core cv axle. I had to literally do their job for them until the issue was resolved. They lied countless times to me and even when I went to speak to the woman who disrespected me by closing the box i was trying to look at the item.

I told her I thought she was very rude to me. she lied and said someone else who looks like her (gave a different name) was there that night. She couldn't even apologize to me. I'm speaking to the regional manager and who ever else I can get a hold of.

Complete disrespect. they even laughed at her lying.

AutoZone Reviews