AUTOZONE store #4982 on HWY 601 concord NC ordered wrong parts 4 times wasted 6 days waiting on the wrong parts !the only counter person (mat) that know what was going on in that store they moved to another location.

really don't know y AUTOZONE puts people in these stores that have no clue what their doing and seem to really not care if a you come back. a person would think as a new auto parts store they would want customers to return, but that do not seem to be the case here ! at least 3 other people on this day fri nov. 20 was there for returns !!!!

the wrong parts!!!! I have been working on cars all my life and never have I seen customer service like that auto parts store. i spent a lot of money in that store #4982 but i will take my business to another parts house even if i have to go out of my way to do so !

hopping other customers that has had the same experiences there (AUTOZONE) will do the same,or until they get that place (AUTOZONE) straight.i would like thank you for this time to vent my frustration with AUTOZONE #4982 on this matter.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Autozone. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Autozone to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how you treat people and lack of response. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Autozone and autozone customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

Wow, I had the same experience.Even worse, the woman at the counter ignored my concern that i was given the wrong part.

I was nothing but kind to these people and they treated me like ***. they gave me the wrong part 4 times, on top of that accused me of not returning a core cv axle. I had to literally do their job for them until the issue was resolved. They lied countless times to me and even when I went to speak to the woman who disrespected me by closing the box i was trying to look at the item.

I told her I thought she was very rude to me. she lied and said someone else who looks like her (gave a different name) was there that night. She couldn't even apologize to me. I'm speaking to the regional manager and who ever else I can get a hold of.

Complete disrespect.they even laughed at her lying.