HORRIBLE SERVICE.

ABOUT A MONTH AGO I ORDERED PARTS FOR MY CHEVY LUMINA I PAID ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR THESE PARTS.

I WAITED FOR A MONTH WHILE STATING IT WOULD ONLY TAKE ONE WEEK TO GET PARTS. THE COMPANY HAS YET REFUNDED ME MY MONEY OR GIVEN ME THE PARTS. IVE EXPRESSED THAT THIS IS MY ONLY CAR AND HOW URGENT IT IS TO HAVE THESE PARTS, THEY HAVE YET STILL A MONTH LATER GIVEN ME THEM. I PAID SO MUCH AND TOLD THEM HOW MUCH OF AN INCONVIENCE THIS HAS BEEN AND THEY HAVEN'T HELPED ME IN ANY WAY.

I FEEL AS THOUGH IVE BEEN ROBBED BY AUTOZONE.

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN.I SUGGEST YOU GO THROUGH ANOTHER COMPANY WHO LISTENS TO CUSTOMER NEEDS, AND FULFILLS THEIR SHIPPING AGREEMENTS.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Autozone Vehicle Inspection Review from Midlothian, Virginia Autozone "I DROVE my car to Autozone today to have my battery & alternator tested due to a faulty alternator code. An employee came outside with me & placed his..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Autozone - Manager Review from Bellevue, Washington Autozone "Hi I am here to "advise (or) ask" Auto Zone why they permit homeless people to sleep in or around their dumpsters at store # 1051 at 1200 S.W. 12..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more