1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I was at Auto Zone in Cordova, TN today (9-7-17).This is store # 2298 at 584 Germantown Pkwy.

The most rude guy I've ever had wait on me at any auto zone was supposedly "helping me". His name is Terrel. He was very rude, not helpful at all. Obviously no customer service training.

I noticed that he treated the African American customers rude but was more hospitable and treated the white customers much better than he did black customers. And yes, Terrel is black! The African American lady he waited on before me told him that he is very rude and that she never wants him to wait on her again.

It seems he may have an inferiority complex about himself and only feels that white customers deserve good customer service.I go to this store whenever there's a need and usually get good customer service but this guy should not be working with customers if auto zone wants to keep their customer base.

Review about: Autozone Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

Agreed with the first response. I too work in retail and sometimes the dregs of society comes in looking for trouble and they expect to be treated with kid gloves. As a one time old computer geek told me, garbage in garbage out, you get what you reap.

Its a 2 way street, maybe he treats the customers the way they treat him--white or black. Retail is a frustrating job!!