2.0

Bought a Duralast Gold motorcycle battery 10-14-17, and because Nowhere on the box or paper inside did it say what the warranty was, so I had to ask and I was told it had a 1 year warranty on it. Well just at the 6 month mark it went bad, so called Autozone and was told the warranty was only 90 days.

I was Not Happy!! So, on 4-30-18, I emailed Autozones customer service about it and explained my situation to them and that I was a Very Unhappy Customer now. To my surprise I got an email back late the evening saying they were forwarding my email to the District Manager. The very next day I received an email from her apologizing for my trouble and she wanted to help resolve the issue, which she did.

Took the battery back to the store today 5-2-18 and received a full refund . I would like to Thank Kelly and Autozone for resolving this matter so quickly.

Review about: Autozone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. If you had looked at your receipt, you would have noticed it clearly indicate the warranty period.

Don't think for a minute that you were right and AutoZone was wrong. You were taken care of because they didn't want to listen to your complaint and they want you to continue to buy from their company. You took advantage of some employee who made an incorrect statement ascertaining what the warranty period was and instead of you assuming some responsibility, you chose the easy way out by lodging a complaint.

Shame on you, but unfortunately, this is the way our culture is being brought up... just complain and get whatever you want.