Monett, Missouri
1.8

I bought a part with a lifetime warranty. They will not replace the part now that it has broken down. In addition, the rewards card they gave me never worked. I would buy parts and other items at Auto Zone, they would swipe my card, but it never showed up on my account.

Auto Zone in Monett, MO has always been a problem for me. Even when I call ahead and they tell me they have the exact part I am looking for, often when I arrive the people there have no idea what I am talking about and they DON'T HAVE THE PART!

Will never shop at an Auto Zone again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of autozone auto part from Autozone. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Autozone to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refused to honor warranty and dont keep track of rewards info. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Autozone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments