Ordered a radiator almost a week ago.Still has not shipped and can't get in touch with anyone other than by email, which goes unanswered.

I'm not waiting for a seat cover here, it's a friggin radiator! My vehicle is sitting crippled until I get it.Never again. The real kick in the butt is that after I ordered it, I found the same radiator on Ebay for 20 bucks less. I can't even find a place on the Autozone site to CANCEL the order.

This has made me mad enough to even stop shopping in their stores and switch to Advance Auto.This is the first time I ordered from them online, and it was only because this part was not stocked in the stores.

Review about: Autozone Auto Part.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

Lewisville, North Carolina, United States #706870

So WHY have you not called the District Manager about this?

That is the go-to person to contact if you have a problem at the store level (locally).

EVERY AutoZone store has the NAME - Phone Number and Cell Phone Number of the STORE MANAGER, DISTRICT MANAGER and REGIONAL MANAGER posted on the front window on an 8.5" x 11" sheet along with the store number.

IF you have any problems, make the call.

They are there to help. They will be able to refund your money or try and get the situation resolved for you.

I'm very certain that they can get this solved for you within an hour at worst case.