Store #0214 ,workers name trisha,/ date 07/14/2012, time 14:10.

My name is michael garvin,we bought a battery for truck, receipt # 938694

Worker trisha was cleaning the candy rack in front of the registers and as I picked up the car battery

From off the counter( far right side of counter from a customers veiw worker trisha was center of counter on same side as myself the customer). So as I picked up the car battery to leave to the door outside, worker trisha made a sorcastic remark she said "uh excuse me sir but I know you see me here" then I said " what that means" she said " you almost hit me with that" as she was bending over facing the floor at the time I passed her." I said I came no where close to you" she said "yes you did" I said " well you didn't get hit did you". So I went to tell the manerger how the worker trisha acted to me the costomer, the manerger just blew me off and actually was reaching for my shoulder as to lead me out the store saying " yes,yes, yes" as if I were a chid telling on his little sister. The exsperience was un professional and I was shocked at had I had been treated at auto zone. I have been a long time customer.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments