I have been working for AutoZone for almost 3 years and recently my hours have been cut (part time) and a new employee (part time) has been getting more hours. I was told it was because he cannot drive (suspended license) and cannot work at other stores because of this and the Manager (female) does not want him to ride his bike there.

So I go to other stores to work and drive and my hours depend if other stores need help for the schedule week if not I only get about 15 hours for the week. So if i sell witjr products it is counted for that store not at home store and yes he sells a lot so I am punished for not selling as many although I am not in the store as much because I Deliver parts to Commerical customers and becasuse he can't deliver. We have a full time (red shirt) as I am who is quitting this week but was told I cannot get the full time position because they will not let the store keep a red shirt as full time not for sure have to talk to HR and see.

If this is how AutoZone treats the Veterans whom work for them I guess when they say we appreciate your service is a bunch of BS I work in League City at store # 4243 Texas I do not feel appreciated by my manager or AutoZone guess better look for another employer who does I do not push the witjr products on customers as others do if they do not want I say ok and thank them for shopping here. Henry h Mitchell unappreciated employee

Comments