1750 W Happy Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85085, USA

I was at a Autozone in N. Phoenix.

When i walked in there was only one associate there to help me. He seemed busy trying to take care of two other people at the same time. I thought " he can't possibly be the only one here", and went looking for someone else to help. Well i eventually did find two other people (both had gray shirts on) who {{REDACTED}}!I doubt they even noticed me.

I can't believe that these two people ( Justin or Jeremy is the guys name and i think the girls name was Diana or something), get away with this kind of crap at work.

I don't care if they are dating or not, this kind of unprofessionalism is unacceptable. Lets see if AutoZone actually does anything about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Customer Care.

• Bad Employees

Comments

Yep not professional at all. BTW I don't think its proper for you to watch them for an extended period either then to post what you saw on the net.

How close did you get to be able to see their names? Hope you did not take pics with your cell phone!!!!

AutoZone Reviews