Turnaround Time

The attached receipt shows that I ordered two car mats that were "to be delivered to the store that afternoon or the next day at the latest." Needless to say, that was the first mistake. Tomorrow will be one week since I placed the order. Within that timeframe, I've called the store twice, the last one having spoken with either a humanoid or an otherwise uncaring individual.

Late last week I called your Customer Care line and I spoke with the regional manager for this area. A friendly and welcoming individual, he indicated that he would investigate the issue provide me with an answer as to what happened. When? He did not say. I suspect he could still be working on this as I sent him this same attached receipt and provided him with the details of my less than satisfactory service with the Weymouth, MA store.

I took your online survey for what that's worth. Having noticed this additional channel of customer feedback, I thought I'd try this as well. To say I'm not impressed with AutoZone would be an understatement. My expectations of generating a response through this channel are extremely low. Feel free to surprise and delight me.

Regards,

Karl

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: That you carried the product i was looking for.

I didn't like: How you treat people, Lack of customer service.

Comments

I dont see a delivery estimate on your receipt.