Mooresville, North Carolina

i am very disappointed with this place- I came in to purchase a new battery.. Gentleman that was working behind the register got my car information and told me he only had the most expensive one in stock which was $199.99.

I didn't really have a choice to pick and choose so I said alright. He sat the battery down - went and got another battery and scanned it ( which was a another brand and 2 inches smaller) , I asked him why are you scanning this battery he said ; this is the one that fits:. I guess he know better than I do. I paid for it came out $211 with taxes.

He advised to go outside he will be out in a min to install it. I walked outside out of curiosity I looked at my old battery and it looked exactly like the one that was $150 - so i picked it up and walked back in the store. I asked him politely - so which one are you going to install? he pointed to the one that was $150 - so why did i pay for the one that is $199 he claimed noooo you didnt- this one is 199$.

I said ok lets see you are going to scan it right now- lets see how much it is. Store was full of customers- he turned red! Then took me to another register and guess what? He tried to pull a fast one on me ; because I am a woman!

After I made a scene he refunded me $50 and didn't even try to say I am sorry- I apologize- or maybe I got confused. Very unprofessional !!!!

AutoZone Cons: Customer service.

• Sold More Expensive Battery