Verified Reviewer

1.6

Original review updated by user May 01, 2021

Went to Auto zone to get new wiper blades, store was empty, there were 2 employees up front by registers. I stood there for 5 minutes, not one person acknowledged that I was there, not even a "I'll be right with you".

Finally one asked what I needed. I asked if they could help me find some wipers and what they would recommend. Well he pointed to where they were, said they only 2 types to pick from and when I looked online what was at store it showed 17 different ones that would fit my car and he said that's all he can do.

So I asked if there was someone to put them on for me, to make sure they were on correct, I had no clue how to do it. He said there was.

So I picked out the blades, went to pay, 65 bucks, unbelievable! No warranty either. Paid and stepped aside waited and waited, finally asked again if there was anyone to help, same unfriendly guy said it will be a minute, and started to help another person who had issues that seemed like would take forever to resolve.

Finally another employee came up front and said he can put them on. Informed me that it was his first time putting them on.

Drove home, parked car in garage. Next day at 5:30 am when I left the house for work, snow falling, freezing cold, I pulled out of driveway and turned wipers on, one of them went flying off, had to stop in street, in the dark, standing out in the cold while it was snowing trying to figure out how to put my own wipers on, so I can see on the way to work, since apparently the person at the Auto zone had no clue. well I had no idea so went home found a ride to work late. Glad I was not on the highway otherwise there would of went my 65 bucks flying down the highway.

anyways went back to Autozone on another day, told them that they were put on incorrect.

The same Rude guy told me that there was no way they were put on wrong and accused me of it. Once again I asked that it be replaced, since it was damaged falling off due to the person not putting it on right. He argued and blamed it on me, told him my last set of wipers lasted over 5 years, he told me I was a liar and that they never last that long, so apparently theirs are junk. Finally he agreed to change it out.

When I got home called the regional office, asked if I can submit a complaint, the lady ask what happened, said she would have another person call me to get the details gave me the name of Craig, well he never called, apparently its the whole operation that don't give a crap about their customers. Not happy, next time will be going to O'Rileys or Firestone, Midas, all of them seem much more helpful.

User's recommendation: pick another place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bosch Auto Parts Wiper Blade.

Preferred solution: perhaps to treat people a bit better, and have more employees that are knowledgeable and helpful and don't act like they do not want to be there. some type of warranty if the item falls off because they didn't put it on correct..

AutoZone Cons: Terrible customer service, No warranties, Employee blames customer for their faults.

Location: 16205 W 135Th St, Olathe, KS 66062