Lake Elsinore, California

I purchased NGK sparkplugs from AutoZone store #5559 on April 15. I went home and installed them on my 96 Nissan Sentra (Commuter Car).

After a day of driving my car, it started acting weird, losing power and shaking like crazy. I took it to my local mechanic and he told me that the motor was gone!!! He said that he took the spark plugs out and they were in pieces and that it damaged the motor. after more research we determined that the plugs were completely the wrong ones.

I went back to the store and spoke with the manager. Luckily I had saved my receipt!!! He did his research and he acknowledge that they did give me the WRONG plugs. He then asked me to contact the regional manager since he had never experience an issue like this before.

I called and left a message with the regional manager since its the weekend.

I hope AutoZone takes some responsibility and does the right thing for their customers. Ill wait to see what happens....

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Manager.

• Social media
  • value customers

Comments

How did this turn out? Same situation happened to me. They said the same thing, that are going to get in contact with the Regional Manager to file a claim.

AutoZone Reviews