Dallas, Texas

On Feb.6,2011,I trying to return a item with a receipt, but Maro at store 1245 took it personal and got totally belligerent. I then asked to speak to speak to managerment,which he refused.

I had keep asking,I finally got one. But the straw that breaks the cameo back,mr. Marco follow me out the store and stared writing down my personally car tag number.which further esclated this incident.I am retired police officer and I told them so.(N) Miami just had two officer killed.So this behavior from your employed alarmeded my safety,because he elected to write down my personal Auto tag number. This incident turned,to a personalluy threated from your employee.

I dont know your company allow this behavoir.Totally unprofessinal by a Auto zone/I though when youe company change the make up u got rid u your poor e. ndont know the auto zone has emploee who disregardided mangerment to tracting empolyee ,i see you still allow this behavior at this store.pissed pissed pissed

Comments