Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

I called this morning to en quire about a part I needed, and (three times), They put me on hold as soon as I called (small store, small town, no large inventory), and when I asked then why do they put customers on hold for 25-30 minutes at a time, the only explanation I got was ":they are just stupid"? I found that weird to say the least.

Maybe they are smoking the recreational Marijuana, Sarcastic. Anyway, I asked them how do they stay in business putting customers on hold for such long periods of time and then being sarcastic about it? I never did get a price for the part I was interested in purchasing, I went to another Auto parts store to get it.

Consumer choice, to spend money some where else. Stores like that need to go out of business, and close up shop.

User's recommendation: do not call there or go there to purchase any thing in COllins, Mississippi.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

AutoZone Cons: Rude employees, Poor service, Lack of customer service, Unbelievable.

Comments

#2024650

Why not order the part online? No need to be an ugly customer.

If there are customers in the store waiting. Why would an employee let you cut the line, instead of helping the customers inside the store first.

AutoZone Reviews