Hudson, Ohio

A very rude employee I had to deal with while buying break pads.

In all the years I have purchased auto parts I have never been treated that way.

Rensselaer Indiana AutoZone.

July 27, 2011 Store #3576

Not polite to me. I was very nice and asked if I could get break pads. It seemed like it killed him to help me.

He asked me my phone number to put in system for my one year warranty on the pads, he entered it wrong. He asked my name and got the last name spelled right but not my first. I even spelled it out for him and he was way off, like he didn't care. Raquel is my name but he spelled it as Rachelle!!! Really!!! Then he sighed as another customer walked in the door!!! I'm not happy at all with that man. His name tag said Michael.

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Customer Care.

Comments

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry awe did they spell your name wrong?????? do you need a hug?? You were probably one of those people on your cellphone in line or texting while being waited on

#319904

It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it is these days. Workers don't get paid enough to care.

They can't even feed their families on an income like that. Not saying it's ever right for them to take that out on you, but I'm just saying, their jobs suck and I'm sure their whole lives suck, mostly because of their sucky job.

Take comfort in knowing that it's them behind that counter every day instead of you. ;)

#319502

Soooo sorry I misspelled BRAKE pads!!!! Still doesn't make it right to call me names.....GROW UP

RWicker2011