Autozone - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Sparta, Georgia

Auto parts manager Brian shumaker in rincon ga gave me the wrong starter and did a warranty refund so after I tried to return it he said it was the wrong one and I needed the owner of the vehicle to come in and try it because it wasn't I the system he had an attitude from the beginning and after I found the receipt he was even more belligerent and smart mouthed towards me and still ordered the same part for me that he said was bad and then told me that lifetime warranty or not I will never be able to get another starter from any autozone anywhere even though the mix up was his fault from the beginning and kept asking me the same questions over and over again..something needs to be done about his attitude and customer service skills please contact me asap..I missed work because of his behavior

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Starter And Alternator Replacement
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #863924

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Autozone? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 03 #1180973 Salisbury, North Carolina

Actually you are just ranting. He was right and he didn't have an attitude towards you. I remember the situation because I was there. You're the retard that kept putting the wrong starter in the vehicle.the warranty only covers it if you bought it. Not some one the fine print ***!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.