I DROVE my car to Autozone today to have my battery & alternator tested due to a faulty alternator code.An employee came outside with me & placed his tester behind my battery leads & advised me that my alternator is perfect but my battery is DEAD???
WHAT?? My battery is dead yet I was still able to start my car & drive it across town?? How did I restart it when we got back outside to test it?? How did I restart it to leave the parking lot??
This employee then advised me that the alternator powers the car & not the battery!! He claimed that I needed to come in & buy a battery ASAP!! He never even tested the alternator!! Now, he messed up when he thought he could get away with it because I'm a female!!
I obviously know how a car works better than the employees of auto zone!! So here I am, still starting & driving my car around town with a DEAD BATTERY!! I must have magic that I'm unaware of that powers up the car & alternator!!! Watch me start my car & drive off with my DEAD BATTERY!!!
Maybe next time I can come in with a missing engine!!SMFH
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Product or service
- Battery & Alternator Testing
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "CHEAPEST PRICE AROUND...GOT ME DONE UNDER 700 BUCKS..AAMCO CHARGED ME 2300 AND FAILED 3 WEEKS LATER. I HAD SEEN A FEW REVIEWS AND DECIDED TO CHECK THEM OUT AND DISCUSS..."
- "After experiencing what I just experienced with a Verizon consultant I feel I need to share my story. I was a consultant for Verizon landline for five years from 1998..."
- "I got a perm which Fried! Damaged! my hair. Breaking off! Stylists set me under dryer later found out that's a No No. Has to all be cut off...."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."