Autozone - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Charlotte, North Carolina
I had the best customer service I'm handicapped and they bent over backwards to help me evening with the door just for a simple exchange Loren Gullen store # 406 South Blvd was the best and went over & beyond to make sure i was taken care of thanks
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Had water damage from flood. They didnt cover or put down protective plastic on the undamaged areas of my house. When they put on high powered dryers they blew demolition..."
- "DO NOT USE! Our experience with Bruno and LKN Custom Hardwoods was horrible. The quality of work should be embarrassing. 1) Splintered cuts and gaps, with excessive wood fill 2)..."
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."