Awful customer service, neither the manager nor the employee were able to help me on getting the right transmission fluid for my toyota.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."