Bellevue, Washington

Hi I am here to "advise (or) ask" Auto Zone why they permit homeless people to sleep in or around their dumpsters at store # 1051 at 1200 S.W.12 ST.

Related: Autozone - Review about Battery Testing from Cottonwood, California

"In Miami" Store Ph. # (305) 644 1570 Manager "Edgar Santiago" District Managet Carlos Munoz. I know as a valued customer as you would call me I will never get an answer to my question or complaint! Does Auto Zone know that these are local "Drug Addicts and Drunks.” Perhaps these questions will be answered when the "local media" gives you guys a call!

You will answer to them!

Yours truly from what "was" a valued customer for years.Thank you and have a nice day.

Review about: Company Policy.

3.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Autozone Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

Master
Seattle, Washington, United States #938558

Thos are actual store employees. Red part timers. See sales where not as good that day and they had to cut hours since they where over hours the previous day

Whitie
Monticello, Indiana, United States #926359

Well pissed customer some people do still need to try an stay warm when living on the streets and if that's how they get their food to eat!Why would it b a problem for u.

Are u willing to feed and house them? I thought not. Most people on the streets are no differen than u or I. Just fell through the cracks of our economy an didn't have a choice.

It's not easy to climb back up once you fAll why not be nice an treat some to a lunch, try talking to them an get there stories of why they are there living life like that.Not all people are out there because they want to be!!

to Whitie #981962