Beijing, Beijing
1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Cant stand them they never answer the phones, they sell you the wrong parts, they are rude, slow, and retarded

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

King kong

theyre slow to answer phones because they're understaffed.Only 3 people max working at a time.

When it gets busy and people want lights and batteries changed out for free now you only have 1 person in the store. Now the phone starts ringing and there's 6 people still waiting in line and the only person inside can't answer because he's helping someone else.

Don't go assuming they're what you say they are unless you know the whole situation.

I can say your some *** that never graduated high school who had a kid at 17 and still can't pay rent on time because you're a *** up.But I don't know you to well so I can't say that unless I'm sure of it.

Autozone - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Charlotte, North Carolina Autozone "I had the best customer service I'm handicapped and they bent over backwards to help me evening with the door just for a simple exchange Loren Gullen store # 406..." Read more Precision Tune - Theft by Service Precision Tune "CONSUMER BEWARE!!! This is to let you know you need to check behind ppl when you go have things done on your car. I took my 2005 Chrysler PT for..." Read more Havoline Xpress Lube #1027, Woodstock, GA - Fraud and Scammers Havoline "On 06/23/2017, my nieces took my 2005 Kia Sportage to Havoline Xpress Lube for an oil change and check of the brakes. Later that day and shortly after picking up..." Read more Autozone - Denies valid warranty claims on newly installed Water Pump Autozone "Installed a new AutoZone branded water pump, new thermostat (pretested), new hoses, new drive belt, and new idler pulley when the vehicle started going over temp under high drive and..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Luminess Air - Great make up - quality control needs improvement Luminess Air "I bought two units a few months ago. ONE OF THE UNITS WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER. We both love the make up and find it is fast and easy to..." Read more