Beijing, Beijing

Cant stand them they never answer the phones, they sell you the wrong parts, they are rude, slow, and retarded

Review about: Shit.

1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

King kong

theyre slow to answer phones because they're understaffed.Only 3 people max working at a time.

When it gets busy and people want lights and batteries changed out for free now you only have 1 person in the store. Now the phone starts ringing and there's 6 people still waiting in line and the only person inside can't answer because he's helping someone else.

Don't go assuming they're what you say they are unless you know the whole situation.

I can say your some *** that never graduated high school who had a kid at 17 and still can't pay rent on time because you're a *** up.But I don't know you to well so I can't say that unless I'm sure of it.