Verified Reviewer

1.6

Update by user Nov 27, 2020

Advance Auto Parts had no problem taking my $866 dollars, it was smooth and hassle free and surprisingly quick.

Original review posted by user Nov 27, 2020

After a visit to the store on Wisconsin St. in Hobart Indiana, one of the employees ( Hispanic gentleman) went out of his way to ask me "Do you have a mask" after asking him to repeat himself a couple times, I swore he was asking if I had a match.

I responded to him, "No" I have a medical exemption, and he responded "We can't help you" I responded, thats fine I will take the money to someone that wants it. I did not bother to tell him that mask wearing "IS NOT A LAW" and it does violate constitutional rights and US codes, especially when backed with a medical exemption, it would have been pointless and accomplished nothing so I just left.

Advance Auto Parts had no problem taking my $866 bucks, it almost seemed like a joy to them, and it was for the same China / Taiwan crap that Autozone offers. I have shopped at the store in this location since the early to mid 90's and I can say, I doubt I will spend another penny with Autozone.

User's recommendation: Take the business elsewhere.

Preferred solution: None, I'm done with Autozone..

AutoZone Pros: Close location.

AutoZone Cons: Communistic employees looking for power over customers.

Location: 704 North Wisconsin Street, Hobart, IN 46342

Comments

#1960417

Sorry buddy i work at autozone but its POLICY for the company and its on the door which is LEGAL so in order to shop in our stores YOU HAVE TO WEAR A MASK so yeah go around and not wear a mask but if you wanna shop in our stores yes, you neex a mask and its the same for any business, get over yourself, you aren't special

#1960416

Sorry buddy you have to have a mask everywhere else you go, get over it.

AutoZone Reviews