2.6K views

I aM aN employee oF a large corp.That does not issue it's employees paychecks.

Instead it uses A DEBIT CARD ISSUED BY META BANK CALLED A STAR CARD BY money network. THIS CARD IS ***, YOU CAN HARDLY USE IT ANYWHERE. MCDONALDS AND CONVENIENCE STORES ARE ABOUT THE ONLY PLACES YOU CAN USE IT. IF YOU NEED TO PAY A BILL YOU ARE (S.O.L.) S*** OUT OF LUCK.

IN ORDER TO PAY ANYTHING YOU, OF COURSE , HAVE TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM THE A.T.M. WHICH OF COURSE CHARGES YOU A SURCHARGE/FEE TO GET YOUR OWN PAYCHECK THAT YOU WORKED YOUR A** OFF FOR. IT IS RIDICULOUS !!!! JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR THE BIGGER CORPORATIONS TO KEEP YOU FROM GETTING THE MONEY YOU'VE EARNED.

SO I WILL CLOSE BY SAYING THAT META BANK/money network AND STAR CARD ARE A JOKE !!!!!!!!

I AM CURRENTLY PUTTING A PETITION TOGETHER IN THE STATE I LIVE IN (TX) TO STOP THIS NON-SENSE.IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS PETITION NATIONAL YOU CAN CONTACT ME @ JARRAD_BLACKSHEAR@tx.rr.com.

Thank you for the forum to get this out, YOU ARE A GODSEND.........

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

Get a bank account like an adult.

to Put your big boy pants on Dawsonville, Georgia, United States #949237

You mean Like You in your Big Boy boxers on your *** behind a pc screen

Kenner, Louisiana, United States #917000

If they want to set up a real check card why not use a real bank with real credit companies so when doing online purchases or payments theirs a security code, etc... this card is ridiculous.

I have the same issue except I have the Money Network Visa thru Pizza Hut....Can't pay anything online...but I can make in-store purchases with not problem....This card SUX!

I tried using mine at wal-mart and it didn't work. (I get my card through Zaxby's) then I put the card number on Amazon and it kept saying the card number was incorrect when I typed it in correctly and tripled checked. Its making me beyond angry

Grenada, Mississippi, United States #810088

I have the Money Network walmart associates pay card.Great debit card.

I haven't had any problems with it anywhere.Still worked fine after I stopped working for walmart.

Parker, Colorado, United States #709085

Geld Network Card... Du Dreckstück

Ocala, Florida, United States #684236

same here i hate it .They say they dont get the fax or too dark its like they're trying to keep your money

you all are absolutely correct

this company is impossible to deal with and a rip off

taking care of business
Ostrow Wielkopolski, Wielkopolskie, Poland #445077

The problem is not solved!When did we stopped caring about one another.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND REMEMBER THAT!:( :( :(