Wheat Ridge, Colorado
3.0

Update by user Dec 17, 2015

Still haven't heard any word ! Received a comment about putting my grown-up ladies panties on ?

If you lost your credit card at the company would send you a new one.

$80 is not something that comes by without working hard for me! Thank you

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2015

Purchased seat covers etc. for new Kia in April.

They did not fit so I returned them. Was given a Auto Zone refund credit card for 80.00. Changing purses and wallets, I have lost it. I would much appreciate and new one sent me as I am owed a credit of 80.00 Recently went into get wipers and couldn't find card and was told basically My Loss.

If this is how Auto Zone treats its customers, I will not only post on Facebook, but, also all other social media. Thank You Sincerely Tina Sterritt 7735 W Trail South DR Littleton Co 80125 tina.sterritt@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Auto Part.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

AutoZone Cons: How you treat people, Way i was treated.

Comments

There is no way for them to know if you used the card or not. They'll never issue a replacement card, so I'd keep looking through your "purses and wallets".

Surely your home can't be that large. You can't remember where you were? Did you look under furniture?

The only way you'll get the $80 is by finding the card.

By immediately blaming them, even I find it suspicious and I can't stand AZ.

How's this...pretend the $80 was CASH. Now do you see the difference? The CASH was not pot back into your credit out debit card.

It was put on an $80 piece of plastic. I'd say that'd be pretty important.

Heck, I won a free movie ticket and I know exactly where it is. $10 vs $80.

I'd have pot the $80 in my freezer or something.

You truly cannot blame them for your carelessness. I doubt you have the receipt from the card activation, but if you do, that *might* help. Otherwise, keep searching.

It was 100% your fault. You've got to face the facts.

I am an anti-autozone person all the way but that's a bit silly. Honestly lets just say that hypothetically I went into a store and paid for a gift card, and then through my own error, I lost it, do you honestly believe they should give me one?

Autozone has no way of cancelling a store merchandise card, it isn't a lost credit or debit card where it can be cancelled and reissued. However it's too bad you don't use the autozone I work in because I give people free things all the time! Personally I would have worked something out with you where you could pick $80 in merchandise and take it free. But the company doesn't want it that way.

Boycott Autozone everyone! I am an anti-zoner and everyone needs to take this company down!!!!!!

@Anonymous

What autozone doyou work at I want free merchandise !

They gave you your credit. They aren't responsible for what you do with the *** in your purse. Put on your big girl panties and grow up!

AutoZone Reviews