My daughter works at a pizza place not to far from Auto Zone in the evenings and on weekends.She has parked her vehicle with our company stickers on it on the west side of the building at the far end of their parking lot when there is no other place to park.

On the 3rd occasion I get a call from the local police department who patches me through to an officer telling me that Auto Zone has called to complain 3 times about the vehicle and if it is parked there again they will tow it. I told the officer that I would come down and move it for her since my daughter will not be off work for a while yet. I also told the office that they should have called me directly instead of law enforcement. I went and move the van and then stepped into Auto Zone to be met be rude staff.

I gave them a quick lesson on small town life and that my number is on the van for a reason. The staff rudely responded and starting to spout off corporate policy. They told me that the van would have been fine sitting there if it would not have had a business name on it. I told them that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

I will not recommend this store to anyone.

I have never had any luck getting what I needed there in the past and after this incident and the rudeness of the staff and their lack of respect to call me before the police department I will make sure never to go there and I will tells others to go else where also.Good Bye Auto Zone!

Review about: Autozone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Lack of respect/consideration.

Preferred solution: Teach you staff respect, courtesy and consideration. They lost alot of future business -we have a body shop in town! We will no longer be considering bring any business to this location..

I didn't like: Rude staff, Lack of customer service.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments