Vineland, New Jersey

Decided to order a battery online in the morning so it would be ready when I got to the store. It was ready when I got there and the guy installed it for me.

Checked my bank account and noticed they charged me twice for the same battery!! Sent them an e-mail and they said it was probably a ghost charge and my bank won't subtract it twice. Well, they did. I sent them another E-mail and they finally admitted that they had a computer glitch and it did charge me twice.

I called customer service and the lady told me that they will credit me the money. I called later on that day and the representative said there was no record of my call!

I finally got a hold of the financial dept and she said they will fax over a refund request to my bank, never got credited! I called two days later and I got a recording saying they will review my complant within 24 hours!!

After 4 days, of back and forth and calling my bank I think it finally got straightened out.

I will NEVER order anything eles from AutoZone online or buy parts from them.

• Holds of Pern