3040 Mannheim Rd, Franklin Park, IL 60131

AutoZone 2575 Franklin Park does not know how to sell parts from the counter. When I ordered a fuel pump for my car repair; they sold me a different fuel pump costing me wasted labor and wasted time and much stress and aggravation.

I was forced to hire an expert to get the job done whom confirmed AutoZone sold me the wrong part. Don't ever put your trust in AutoZone employees selling you the right part. In addition, when you walk in their stores, its as if you are walking in a nightclub because their employees are always partying with party music and their focus is on music and not their jobs.

Customers do not want music, customers want excellent service they can always trust and rely on. They do not earn any stars but I check marked only one star because there was no option for no stars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fuel Pump.

Reason of review: Inexperienced Employee Sold Wrong Fuel Pump Costing Me Expensive Dual Labor.

Preferred solution: Reimburse and compensated me for all vehicle expenses, labor, stress, aggravation using Cadillac pricing for Fuel Pump Change expenses...

AutoZone Pros: Product availability.

AutoZone Cons: Counter employees sell you wrong parts costing you more labor, Autozone should not have music playing in stores, Music effects autozones employees attention poor performance.

• Poor Performance