7448 Foothill Blvd, Tujunga, CA 91042, USA
4.0

Tujunga store on Foothill Blvd in Los Angeles. I took off my $160 pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers to look at the filter I was purchasing.

I left the store and within minutes returned when I realized I had left my sunglasses there. They were no longer on the counter where I had left them. There were no other customers in the store so I know for a fact that the employee swiped them. The store manager and employee both acted very aggressive and unprofessional when I politely inquired about them yelling at me to not accuse them of stealing and ordering me to leave the store.

Called corporate but that went nowhere and also tried filing a police report but the LAPD told me that there was nothing they could do about it because it is a civil case. I will never go to another AutoZone in my lifetime.

I drive for a living and have spent thousands upon thousands at their different locations nationwide. Never again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Customer Care.

Comments