Glendale, Arizona

I bought a battery from autozone in new rochelle ny. The battery was not holding the charge.

I was out of state. I went to a autozone in kentucky to see if i could exchange it for a new one. They could not find me in there system. So they could not help me.

So they recommended i go to the store where i orignally bought it. So after my trip. I went to the new rochelle store to try and get a replacement. And they could not find me in the sysyem niether.

So after insisting that i bought the battery here they did some research and found me under a different number which they messed up i know my phone number. So i told them i needed the battery they come out and said that the free battery grace period is over. So they would prorate the battery. So i said how much 93.00 dollars which they battery is 119.00.

So they messed up on the computer putting wrong information. So i could not return it during the free period. And then they want me to pay almost full price for a battery that didnt last a month on their mess up. Because if they would have put the right information the first time i would have gotten another battery in kentucky.

I been buying from autozone for years for five cars. But thier greed now they lost a loyal customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Duralast Battery.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments