Queens Village, New York

I PURCHASED A DURALAST BATTERY 3 YEARS AGO THE 1ST. BATTERY ONLY LASTED LESS THAN 2 YEARS

I RECIVED ANOTHER BATTERY AND THIS ONE LASTED ONLY ONE YEAR. THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD PRO RATE THE BATTERY AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY HALF! I CALLED THE CORPROTE OFFICE EXPLAINED THAT THIS BATTERY ONLY LASTED A YEAR WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR A ANOTHER BATTERY I GOT NOW WERE!

THESE DURALAST BATTERIES ARE PURE *** AND I PAID $160.00

FOR A BATTERY THAT WENT BAD TWICE! IN 3 YEARS

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHIN FROM AUTOZONE AGAIN!!

IF YOUR SMART YOU WON'T EITHER!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I FEEL THAT I SHOULD GET A NEW BATTERY FREE OF CHARGE, .

AutoZone Pros: Clean store.

AutoZone Cons: Defective parts, Service, Warranty, Defective parts and warranty.

Comments

I won't buy another Duralast Battery. Went dead in my daughter's vehicle just two years after I bought it.

Had to buy another battery (Advanced Auto) to get her rolling as she was stranded out of town and the battery would not even jump start. Auto Zone won't do anything for me as I gave the core to Advanced Auto to get a credit for the core.

Probably a good thing as they would want to install another one of their bad batteries. Don't buy the DuraDead battery.

Duralast is a label owned by Autozone. They put they're name on other brands, sometimes good quality and sometimes *** poor quality. Unfortunately a lot of they're products suck!

Autozone batteries are manufactured by Johnson controls.

You should contact "Johnson controls" about your concerns.

You're smart, not your smart. You're is short for you are and your is possesive.

AutoZone Reviews