I ordered and prepaid a power steering pump at one of their stores located at 10941 E.Colonial Orlando Fl just because they promised I would have delivery by Fed Ex next day by 3:00 pm at the store when the day for pickup came they showed me the tracking information on my order and told me that the delivery time would be 5 days later.

I requested a cancelation of the order and a refund and they denied it.

They promised a delivery time and then claimed that they do not have control over their vendors, in the meantime they effectively hijacked my money and my car will be stranded for a week causing a lot of inconveniece and loss of income to my family.I will NEVER buy from them again because I could not trust them.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

Katy, Texas, United States #641318

I'm not going to lie, that has happened to a few of our customers.They order parts from VDP and they give you a specific time and the parts don't show up.

We as the employees have no control over when parts get shipped but I understand your frustration.It's not fair and I would be pissed if I were in your shoes.

Florence, South Carolina, United States #608153

I purchased next day delivery and my order still being processed after 24hrs. So what's the point of paying an extra $21.00 if I'm not getting it next day? Smh