Today(24th March 2015) I went to return the dirty power steering fluid i pumped out of my car and its less than 5 quat and return it to Autozone in Farmington Avenue, bristol, CT.The store manager(Kevin) at the store mentioned that the oil is contaminated and milky(what?) he does not believe that it was power steering fluid and that I pumped out the dirty power steering fluid with the Castrol ATF bought from their own autozone store in Southington, CT.
This store(talked to Dijon) also mentioned that their waste oil barrel is full and wanted me to come on Thursday(26th March 2015) not sure how true this is.
They want our business but they don't want to help the customers?I am not sure they were advised by the Autozone to be like that only to the people who return oil and stuff, what an innovative ways to decline it.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Return Policy
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "I bought i grilled stuffed burrito and as i was eating i starting gagging on someyhing hard turns out it was a bone not happy lost my appetite and i..."
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."