78 views

Refund my money replace my money

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Auto Part.

AutoZone Pros: Customer service.

Location: 270 Bay Street, Staten Island, NY 10301

Comments

I tried to return a long block 350 Chevy And extra parts...they took the block But extra parts told me to go to olive drive store and see jesse..this was at ming ave store..told me if she took them back it will mess up her sales account and hurt her sales record..her name was Audrey at ming store..her manager a lady name I don't know said do this and don't tell Anyone and come back at 5 & she buy me a beer I told Audrey I did not like this at all And I told lady manager I don't want a beer I just want my money..manager said do this and come back at 5 I'll buy you a beer For doing this ....i said I don't want a beer I just want my money... Audrey said we don't have your money Jesse will give to you...

I went to olive drive store in Bakersfield CA As I walked in with some of extra parts Jesse was standing their and said we don't take returns I told him I returned long block And they send me to olive dr.store For my money He got very very upset He looked on computer and said none of this is on computer ..so I got paper work from my truck and showed to him He was pissed..said he can't find nothing but radiator..he said he can't find oil pump He got very load so I did also On his computer I seen oil pump He got very passed And said ok I give back money for radiator and oil pump but nothing else I said this is what I get for doing business with auto zone...he got the money and shoved it into my hand and turned and walked away I'm 73 years old a senior citizen And this is way auto zone treats me I called auto zone stores office to complain A man name Juan from Fresno calif Office returned my called..

I told story..he said he was sorry I asked will I get a call or a letter Telling me auto zone has taken of this He said NO...he said he will take care of it HOW DO I KNOW HE DID ANYTHING OR JUST HANG UP PHONE. AND SAY ANOTHER ONE BITES THE BULLET RED CHAMBERS

AutoZone Reviews