Customer service is going down hill.....I am mad of cores and it's concerning me that I have spent over 20,000 with you and it's going to hurt me more than them to quit and fine a new auto parts company but it's what I have to do.....!

I was on the order page and had already typed in my credit card number and was about to click the complete order now button when I noticed that the price!!!

It was charging me around $100.00 to much and I needed to speak with someone regarding this problem...on top of this...they where going to charge me for shipping......the website sent me a email stating all online orders of $75 or more shipping is free.......Well I was spending almost $500.00.......MIKE THE (CHAT) GUY WOULD NOT HELP ME....!! had needed to speak with someone....not chat with someone I was in a hurry to get things done and I am not good or fast at typing.

I ask MIKE for a phone number or have a CUSTOMER SERVICE REP CALL ME (PLEASE)!!

HE SAID HE COULD NOT AND THAT HE WAS THE ONLY WAY!!!! BULL *** I KNOW BETTER!!

Comments

I don't believe this for a minute lol All of our stuff is monitored by corporate and we wouldn't be able to do that without losing our jobs. You probably needed to enter a coupon code and forgot and then got mad at us for your stupidity.

AutoZone Reviews