Hope Mills, North Carolina

BILL HOLT IS RUD AND ABUSIVE TO WOMEN. WHEN I WALKED IN BILL HOLT WAS ASKING ANOTHER MAN FOR SOME CODES.

HE GOT THEM WITH NO PROBLEM. I ASKED ABOUT AN ORDER THAT I HAD. HE TOLD ME THEY DIDNT HAVE TIME TO LOOK FOR MY ORDER IT WOULD HAVE TO BE SOME OTHER DAY! BECAUSE THIER FLOW FOR TO DAY WAS ABOUT TO START, I THINK ME AND THE OTHER THREE CUSTOMERS WERE THE START OF THE FLOW CAUSE NO ONE ELSE CAME FOR ABOUT TEN MINUTES, LOL.

SO AFTER I DEMANDED THE SERVIE THAT I PAID FOR(A LITTLE AUTHORITY WORKS WELL WITH HIM). HE STARTS HELPING ME (ALONG WITH HIS ADDITUDE). AND DURING HIS COMPUTR INVESTIGATION, MRS. AGNUS ASKED FOR A CODE FROM HIM, HE SMACKED HIS LIPS AND WALKED OVER BUMPED HER INTO THE CART THE FIRST TIME, SHE MESSED UP THE CODE ASKED FOR IT AGIAN AND THAT PISSED HIM OFF.

HE KNOCKED HER INTO THE COUNTER THE SECOND TIME INSTEAD OF SAYING EXUSE ME. THE LOOK ON HER FACE WAS LIKE PLEASE DONT SAY ANTHING HE DIDNT MEAN IT(BULL SHE WAS SO EMBARRASSED). I CANT BELIVE NO ONE WAS COMPLIANED ABOUT HIM. CAUSE ALOT OF POEPLE I TALKED TO INCLUDING WHILE IN THE STORE LOCATION SAYS HE ALWAYS HAS AN ADDITUDE PROBLEM LIKE HE WAKES UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HIS ROCK.

WOMEN CAN NOT BE TREATED EQUALY WITH PEOPLE LIKE HIM AROUND. BILL HOLT, RUD RUD RUD! WOMEN SHOULD NOT USE THIS LOCATION GO TO THE REAFORD END LOCATION, THEY SAY THEY GET SOMEONE IN THIER STORE EVERY WEEK WITH COMPLIANTS ABOUT HIM. BILL HOLT SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FOR AN ABUSIVE BACK GROUND.

AND HE WAS DRUNK THE NIGHT BEFORE BECAUSE YOU CAN SMELL THE ALCOHOL COMING FROM HIS SKIN AND OILY HAIR. BILL HOLT, HOPE MILLS #1 CAPITOL *** ADVANCE AUTO HERE I COME!!

Comments

Hopelessly ignorant and pure juvenile drama!

Gotta love advancedauto commercials rofl

AutoZone Reviews