Portland, Oregon
2.9

I bought a egr valve from auto zone about two two years because my engine light was on.So i replace it with the new one and went and had it check. and the engine light still on.so i was told that the computer needed reset did that stayed of for a day then came back on.

Talk to a mechanic and he told me if it drive and not shocking out then not to worry about it since the egr is new. So i drove until i had to go through DEQ.which i was told i need egr. So i went back to auto zone and replace the egr. put it on and went back to DEQ and same thing show egr need replace.

Not thinking its the egr because this one is new. So i went to a mechanic to have them to find out what was wrong. and it was my egr so they took it off.

And i took back to auto zone and replace it and it work fine. I feel like auto zone should pay for mechanic service i had pay.Because if the first two egr did work i would not have that problem.Phone# 503-231-1498

Product or Service Mentioned: Valve.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

AutoZone Pros: I like the way they treat me.

AutoZone Cons: Defective parts.

Comments