Verified Reviewer

3.9

i went to the yuma rd and sarival store in goodyear az to have my battery checked on my car. the girl Kaylie i believe her name was got the battery tester and came out to my car to test it and was having problems with it and said she needed to go inside and plug it in for a minute and then it will work.

so my son and i waited outside for at least 10 minutes while the store manager David G. came out with another customer and put a radiator and fluid in his car for him and speaks out to tell us that they need to change the batteries on the tester and they will be right out. we waited another 10 minutes and no one. i went inside twice to check what was going on to get the run around that they will be right there.

the girl just blew us off and went in and started helping other customers and never said a word to us. the third time i go into the store after 20 minutes of waiting outside in the heat mind you, i ask what the deal is and finally the store manager comes out with the tester. he explains the batteries needed to be replaced. i asked him why could nt she do it and he said it was a difficult deal.

even though it only probably takes AA batteries with four screws on a plate on the back of the tester. his attitude was very bad and rude. he did not want to help me in any way. he felt he had to because we wouldnt leave.

i asked him why they blew us off and he got all mad and walked away. i needed a new battery and was going to buy it here, but after that encounter i will never buy a thing from this store ever again and i will let all my friends and family know about this as well.

i have been a customer at this store since it had opened and i will never go there again. worst customer service ever!!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: never.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

AutoZone Pros: Great parts and location.

AutoZone Cons: Customer service.

Location: 16490 West Yuma Road, Goodyear, AZ 85338