2.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

My mechanic has been working on my daughters 96 Monte Carlo.He has been at it for several weeks.

We have also Googled up why this car will not start. It wouldn't start after it worked okay and we had it towed to my mechanic. Everybody says did it is in the ignition tumbler system when he took it out one white wire was broken. Mark is a mechanic of twenty-some years he is put tumblers in at least a dozen cars.

I called AutoZone three times yesterday here in Muncie on South Madison Street trying to find out what we needed to do. They told me if I could bring the car in they could check it for me. How am I supposed to get the car there if it won't start? I asked him about a diagnostic meter they knew I'm trying to get the car started they sold me a $54 diagnostic meter that reads brake systems and Emissions Control.

We then went to a security box under the steering wheel$113. I took the meter back today I was standing there just waiting not even up at the counter and one of your employees said can I help you okay I walk up to him I says I bought this off of y'all yesterday you told me what it was going to do but you didn't tell me what it wasn't going to do.He gets pissed off knocks my meter off the counter of the floor and he hits me in the process. I hit him in the back with my cane when he turned around I poked him in the gut as hard as I could in his Gutt got his attention. Now what are you going to do about it he doesn't belong behind that counter he has no customer relations at all.

Explanation explanation explanation I did not get 10 words out of my mouth and he got in my face and he said he didn't sell it to me I did not mean him I meant AutoZone.

He was there yesterday when I bought the diagnostic meter he knew me he knew what I was after he knew what I was trying to get.FUB

Review about: Autozone Vehicle Inspection.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

Ignition tumblers ??

IF all this happened as you claim, why did you not call the police, and even more so if you hit him, why did he not call the police. I don't believe a word of this story. Too many open holes.