Medford, Oregon

This will be the second time this month that AutoZone *** up something I purchased online. This time they sent the wrong part. which has caused a lot of stress and postponed our Family vacation to a Very tight schedule.

I Purchased a tow package wiring harness for a 2007 SUV. they decided to send me a wiring harness for a 2003-2006 model SUV. I thought that maybe it was my mistake. but I went back to the recipe and guess what? It wasn't me.

I just wish I could of been at the distribution center so I could take the correct product and SMASH it into the incompetent worker's Face, who packaged it.

On the lighter side of this story, The guys working at my Local AutoZone were very helpful and we actually talked *** on the Dumb *** that run the company Online. Apparently they suffer just as much as we do! But because of this I still feel AutoZone as a company is ***, and will not give them my business.

Comments