Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
6.7K views 62 comments

I have had reward card worth $ 20.00 for months evey time I go to buy something I cant spend the $ 20.00.They tell me some nonsense about the computer etc Then I call the customer service and they tell me I have $ 20,00 credit.

I needed a new battery. The City Ave Autozone in Philadelphia would not honor my $ 20.00 reward card so I walked out and went to Firestone. The autozone store was understaffed rude sales people rushed you every purchase.

Later I called on the phone was placed on hold till I gave up.

Review about: Rewards Card.

Review #193733 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

Wheaton, Illinois, United States #1257012

I have been a rewards member for over ten years and have never had a single problem with Autozone honoring credits I have accumulated. I love the program and it has saved me many dollars on quality merchandise! I live in the Chicagoland area and have successfully dealt with many different units.

that makes no sense... obviously your not very bright, if you buy something give the dude your card, and he deducts your card amount 1st.... works everytime i go there, no problems

cause you are a yankee, lot nicer down south.

Spent well over $1,000 in the last year."Earned" a $20 reward which expired before I had a chance to use it.

Yeah, some reward program.

Autozone has good selection online and some good deals on brand name parts and online purchases, but the way their "rewards" program is structured certainly offers no real incentive to shop from them.I spend a lot on auto parts and will check out their competitor to see if they offer better programs for loyal customers.

Luigi
to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1095775

I have 2 rewards cards under two different phone numbers ( in case I need to go back in less than 24 hours) which I use regularly the thing is you have to buy more than $20 so if I have to buy more items I just buy enough to get a credit then I use the $20 after 5 purchases last year I got about $200 worth of free stuff, normally I don't carry the card with me unless I want to use the $20 as credit

Ive been a customer for yrs & have had the rewards card for a long time.I (almost) always scanned the card but never tried using the points.

Then yesterday, after buying a new car & needing parts, I decided to look into it. I not only was able to apply a purchase to the card when i forgot to scan it but when I called the # on the back to ask a cpl other ques the rep noticed that I had let a $20 credit expire and re issued it for me.

I then used it on my next purchase.Not sure of the problems everyone else is having but sounds like it may just be the incompetence of certain employees.

ha ha ha
Pensacola, Florida, United States #966994

To use your 20.00 reward you have to have the card present and if yo do seperate transactions you dont get points you have to spread it out

waszone crazy
Saint Anthony, Idaho, United States #906790

Know that autozone change how you use your 20.00 dollar you have 30 or 60 days to use them from the last purchase

Tom Hilliard
Spring Hill, Florida, United States #890659

have had nothing but first class service in Spring Hill, Florida.I visit the store on Spring Hill Drive.

They always ask for my card as sometimes I forget to present it. When I have enough points they ask if I want to use them. It's my go to store. I was in a Seven Eleven store recently and discovered I had left my wallet at home.

One of th AZ employees saw me and offered to pay for my purchase. I won't go anywhere else. In addition they give me a discount for my military service. I didn't tell them I was ex-military, they asked me.

God bless AZ.

EWCM (SW) Thomas N.Hilliard, USN RET.

PISSED DIY

AUTOZONE SUCKS NEVER WAITS FOR CUSTOMER TO GIVE THEM REWARDS CARD BUT THEN SAYS YOU HAVE NO POINTS ***!WRONG PARTS ALWAYS!

MUST ORDER FROM HUB ALMOST ALWAYS,FOUR PEOPLE WORKING IN STORE TAKES TWENTY MINIUTES TO GET SERVICE.

MOST OF ALL THESE PARTS ARE MANUFACTURED IN MALAYSIA, TAIWAN AND MEXICO PURE ***.ONCE AGAIN WASHINGTON DC, IN CONJUNCTION WITH LARGER GREEDY CORPERATE PIGS HAVE MADE THIS STORE LIKE WALMART AND A FEW OTHERS THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN YOU ARE ALL CROOKS,