Frisco, Texas

I bought a Duralast Gold Battery on 02/02/2016 and mailed out the rebate form for $20 gift card on 02/16/2016. On 02/29/16, I received an email from AutoZone Rebates Customer Service Team said that they were in processing with my rebate request and Please allow 4-6 weeks from receipt of your rebate.

Until today 4/20/2016, I did not hear from them neither by email, mail or phone. I telephoned them for the status this afternoon. they told me that I am "UNQUALIFIED". I am totally unsatisfied with their terrible customer service. They should inform me for the status update if they think I am not qualified. I am waiting over two months after I mailed the rebate form. I wondered if I did not call them, they probably won't contact me. Then I would never know the rebate status.

I have bought auto parts at Autozone over 10 years.-- A Loyal customer with Autozone.

-Eric Sun ericysun@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Rebate.

AutoZone Cons: Dont keep track of rewards info, Rewards ripoff.

Comments

That's a lot of work for a $20 gift card that you didn't qualify for.

I am a store manager at auto zone, and I can tell you with confidence if you go to your local store that Store Manager should be able to just give you a $20 gift card for the inconvenience. If not contact the district manager, because I take pride in what we do and this is not how we treat a customer who has been loyal for 10 years.

@Anonymous