Los Angeles, California
Resolved
3.5

I was having a *** good day...and THEN some *** Store Manager hits me with sarcastic and condescending remarks when a buddy and I arrive to the store. I told him that I was considering buying a code reader to see what the problem was with my car.

I told him how I may have incorrectly gapped the spark plugs and didn't remember when he asked me how much I gapped them. He replies with, 'Wow! I wouldn't forget anything like that if I did that....'. Then he looks to my buddy and continues, '...Would you?' I replied how I didn't come to the store to deal with his condescending attitude.

I concluded to decline to buy the code reader, from that store anyway. I tried to make a formal complaint through another manager on the clock while he's off, but being that he is he Store Manager, I'm not sure how effective that will be.

Perhaps, his arrogance conveys his perceived 'tenure' or 'immutability'. This lack of professionalism is pervasive, I hope it doesn't change the dynamics of the workplace substantively .

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

AutoZone Pros: Prices, Clean store.

AutoZone Cons: Customer service.

Comments

sounds like the same store manager i delt with in batavia ny store. When i asked about my bill he asked me if i wished for him to get me a calculator so he could show me, i replyed im not *** i just dont see where my return is added into the bill, heonce again asked if i wanted him to get a calculator and show me, in stead of showing me on the print out. wasnt happy left the store , never to return to that place again

AutoZone Reviews