1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Auto parts manager Brian shumaker in rincon ga gave me the wrong starter and did a warranty refund so after I tried to return it he said it was the wrong one and I needed the owner of the vehicle to come in and try it because it wasn't I the system he had an attitude from the beginning and after I found the receipt he was even more belligerent and smart mouthed towards me and still ordered the same part for me that he said was bad and then told me that lifetime warranty or not I will never be able to get another starter from any autozone anywhere even though the mix up was his fault from the beginning and kept asking me the same questions over and over again..something needs to be done about his attitude and customer service skills please contact me asap..I missed work because of his behavior

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Autozone and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Autozone to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, quality, refused to honor warranty and upper manangement. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Autozone and autozone manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Autozone?

Comments

Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #1180973

Actually you are just ranting.He was right and he didn't have an attitude towards you.

I remember the situation because I was there.

You're the retard that kept putting the wrong starter in the vehicle.the warranty only covers it if you bought it.Not some one else.read the fine print ***!!