Rosaryville, Maryland

I walked into store 3274 on Crain highway In upper marlboro md and as I looked for my desired items on the shelves, the lady manager who seemed to be having a bad morning asks me how I'm paying for my items, i.e Cash or credit, and that's even before I got to the register.

I answered the question and finally reached the register where she took my items and began scanning them but I also needed one item looked up. She seemed livid and almost shouted back for me to repeat what I needed. The more I spoke, the more her bad attitude got worse and at this point she was just being rude accusing me of not being loud enough and speaking too fast , both of which didn't make sense as I was standing next to her register and trying to be very accurate.

Long story short, when I couldn't take the abuse any longer and attempted to walk out, that's when things went downhill and she followed me out of the store telling me TO SHUT UP AND GET OUT,then pointed repeatedly at the customer service numbers in front of the store all the while moving her neck from side to side and cursing at me.

I called the district managers number , left a voice mail and later on that day missed a call from that number which I called back almost Immediately and left another message and have never heard from anybody since, the incident happened on Wednesday 11/04/15. This person dared me repeatedly to call whoever I needed to call and report on her.

My email is jkanyingi@hotmail.com and my name is jimmy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Manager.

Comments