Reedley, California

Diniba California its just a mess!!! Wrong parts Log n lines guys who are managers dont even know the right parts!!!

I got the wrong brakes and rotors I called the manager which she put me in hold and never answer back!! I called her again asking for the number to complain with the district manager or someone above her SHE TELLS ME SHE CANT FIND THEIR NUMBERS! !!!

I had worked with kragens and I know every tool store have a district manager number so I went to reedley store I got the help plus the number I saw 3 guys from dinuba getting parts there I was like wow that's wrongful personnel we dealing with no PROFESSIONALS at ALL in dinuba California and im not the only one getting the wrong parts!!! So can someone go and do their work before you lost all your customers for Christ sake!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Manager.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

And I bet the car you where working on you had all the " correct" information for them to get you the right parts in the first place........rrrright?

AutoZone Reviews