Macomb, Michigan
1.5

This company is full of it. I have been there only 1 1/2 years but have experienced a lot.

I was hired in as a red shirt and was promised 10-11 dollars an hour because I was ase certified and bilingual. I was paid 9 an hour and have not seen a raise since I started. 6 months ago two managers got fired and the new guy who hasn't even been there a month was promoted. Then they promoted some other red shirt who has only been there for 9 months.

I don't mean to sound like I hate my job, it does have its perks, but why am I always over looked. I think its due to the fact that I am the youngest employee there with the most experience I'm only 22 and some customers deal with me exclusively because no one else knows their ***. All of the Plano's are dumped on me because I get them done the quickest. I practically close the store alone (the manager sits in the office texting then counts petty and prints end of day review and that's all) I sweep and mop, front and face, take out the trash, due returns and clean the bathrooms all in one hour before we close.

I feel like all the grunt work is dumped on red shirts and I'm practically a part time slave. Let's face it 9 an hr after tax is pretty close to 7

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments