Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I ORDERED A TRANS 1500.00 THAT TOOK TWO WEEKS TO COME IN AND WHEN IT DID IT WAS THE WRONG ONE SO THEY ORDERED ANOTHER ONE IT TOOK A WEEK TO COME IN AND WHEN IT DID IT WAS THE SAME TRANS THEY SENT THE FIRST TIME SO THEY CALLED THE TRANS SHOP TO FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON AND THEY DID FIND OUT THE PART # AUTOZONE HAS IN THERE COMPUTER SAYS THAT IT IS FOR MY TRUCK THAT IS 2000 CHEVY SILVERADO 5.3 XCAB 2 WHEEL DRIVE IT IS REALLY FOR A 4WHEEL DRIVE SO THE PART NUMBER AUTOZONE HAS IN THERE COMPUTER WAS WRONG SO THEY ORDERED ANOTHER ONE THAT TOOK TWO WEEKS TO COME IN AND THIS HOLE TIME IM RENTING A CAR THAT COST 172.00 A WK X6 WKS = 1032.00 I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARENT LIABLE FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF THE RENTAL BUT THEY SHOULD BE LIABLE FOR EACH WEEK TILL THE RIGHT TRANS CAME IN BECAUSE IT WAS THERE PART NUMBER IN THERE COMPUTER THAT MADE THE LIABLE AND THE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSABLITY FOR THE DAMAGE THAT THEY DONE CALLING A LAWYER TO CHECK ON WHAT CAN BE DONE

Comments

you do realize engines and transmissions arent from autozone? they are ordered from a outside company based off the info you give. not autozones fault.

well are you even smart enough to know that it was the wrong transmission? because i don't even see common punctuation in that rant to make me think you even have a first grade education.

got a set of brakes and was asked 9 or 10 router. I said i did not know.

I was told take both and bring back the other. When i brought them back i was given a store credit and would not give me cash or return it to me credit card. filed complaint with visa and Auto Zone won. Filed an appeal and i won and the money was credited to my Bank account.

The can not give you store credit and make you buy something from their store. So don't let them try this BullShot on you.

AutoZone Reviews