San Francisco, California
3.0

I visited store #3497 on 5/19/15 and received horrible customer sercice. The person that I spoke with was Erin Jordan the Parts Sales Manager and I explained to him that I just had my battery checked at advanced auto and that I wanted to see if my battery was under warranty before I purchased a new one.

It was about 445pm and he told me that he could sell me a battery but didn't have anyone to remove the old one and install the new one. He said he was getting ready to get off and couldn't do it. asked if he was the only person there. He said no but the other person was a female and he was sure that she didn't want to do it.

He also informed me that battery installation is a complimentary service but they don't have to do it. I've left two messages for the district manager Christian Nunez hut havebt heard back from him.

Product or Service Mentioned: Autozone Installation.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

You shouldn't have been treated that way, its true that the installation of a battery is complimentary, but you are a customer, and they should go out of their way to please you.

AutoZone Reviews