Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I made an order from autozone.com thinking it was going to be smooth sailing and boy was I so wrong. First I got a call from the manufactures of the rotors telling me they only had one rotor, first of all why is the manufactures calling me and not autozone themselves, so they asked me if I wanted the one brake rotor I said no cancel the order for the rotors.

The following week I check my bank account I was charged for the other stuff I ordered plus the two brake rotors, mind you after I supposedly canceled the brake rotors I ordered the from RockAuto.com and received them that Monday morning!!! I log on to my autozone to find out about my package to see that they have canceled everything. I sent an email no response, I called to have a customer service personal tell me that I was charged but it was to the bank to reinstate my money back on my account.. So after a few days I called again same thing..

Third time I called they told me that my mk ey will be reinstated and my package for the other things( front brake pads, thermostat and gasket, valve cover gasket will be delivery over night.. I've yet to receive anything or receive a confirmation email from whatever carrier they used. I will never use autozone.com again.

I definitely with continue to use RockAuto.com they are fast and give you what you need!!!!!

Comments